Imaging that, he even got a pass through. :mg:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks to be a Thunderhead

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
does not rage own rocky mountain? abiding by the law make sense when you are filming. looks kinda bad for you otherwise. still all the same company. they just represent the rage end of it because of the law in washington they have to use a fixed blade. big deal?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does not rage own rocky mountain? abiding by the law make sense when you are filming. looks kinda bad for you otherwise. still all the same company. they just represent the rage end of it because of the law in washington they have to use a fixed blade. big deal?

:lol3: mr tough guy typing on AT:dancing:. are you one of those guys that wants an argument? b/c if thats what your looking for your not going to find it here, so don't run your mouth on this thread. i dont give a rats *** whos sponsoring who now a days. clearly he blew right through the deer and i wanted to know what hes using.....big deal?

·
Up a Tree.......
3,192 Posts
I thought it may be a Grim Reaper Hades.................

·
Registered
397 Posts
:lol3: mr tough guy typing on AT:dancing:. are you one of those guys that wants an argument? b/c if thats what your looking for your not going to find it here, so don't run your mouth on this thread. i dont give a rats *** whos sponsoring who now a days. clearly he blew right through the deer and i wanted to know what hes using.....big deal?
I'm gonna throw that quote right back at you. You made fun of him for trying to start an arguement and started one yourself.

Everyone have a :darkbeer: and relax.

:D

·
Registered
36,982 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
abiding by the law is a good thing. as far an argument far from it. has it was posted above fixed heads are only legal in wasington. you were alowed to post a reponed just as i was on At.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I don't care what the head is but I thought it was funny that on that PSE video "PSE Speed Kills!" they handed out when the X-force came out there were only a couple pass throughs and most got terrible penetration. Did anyone else notice that?? Most were not well placed shots either though it didnt seem. I like my slow(285fps w/440 grn) heavy arrows but I know speed gets it done too.

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
You are the original poster that said "I know one thing, it's not a rage...", right? You aren't going to convince anyone that your intent wasn't too try and point out that you "caught" someone on the Drury Team using a non-sponsor's head.

·
Registered
697 Posts
12ring....LOL! Its amazing what is considered slow and heavy now! It wasn't that long ago that those specs were blazing fast and light! BTW, that is pretty good speed for that setup :darkbeer:
I know right! I used to shoot a 540 grn aluminum at 260 on like 80 pounds back years ago! lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts