Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked on Drurys website and don't see Ward and Hale listed on their team page? I really thought they were very likable and funny guys!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Drurys probable didn't like the way they say "Acorn" er I mean "Akern".

·
Registered
199 Posts
They have teamed up with Mike and Bonnie McFerrin and are going to be on a new show called Legends of the Fall. They have already put down 2 brutes in Kansas with the muzzleloaders.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Yep!!! What he said... Didn't actually know they teamed up with anyone,but I knew they were doing their own thing now... Chris and Eric are shooting Elites if anyones wondering and also using Realtree camo aswell. I'll have to talk to Chris and see what they killed on the Kansas opener ( think it was Kansas)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
They are also with Mark Luster and Dave Bogart. Dave took a bull elk in Wyoming 2 weeks ago as well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I knew Eric Hale years ago when he was working as a fisheries biologist at Crooked Creek in Carroll Co Va. He's a great guy, and I wish him luck wherever he's at.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
They have teamed up with Mike and Bonnie McFerrin and are going to be on a new show called Legends of the Fall. They have already put down 2 brutes in Kansas with the muzzleloaders.
Thats the worst news ive heard in years...lol. Sorry not a big fan of the highlighted names and il leave it at that....as yes im aware there members.

Good luck to em tho....bonnies brute on dream season was impressive...especially :zip:

·
Registered
63 Posts
They have a page on facebook now. I'll post a link when I get home, I don't have it on my work computer.

I'm really happy for those guys, I've said for a long time they should have their own show! They're great hunters and entertainers.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I noticed they're not on this years episodes.. Does anyone know why?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
People change jobs every day. Not everything in today's world is drama. Perhaps they got a better offer or wanted to do their own thing.They need not explain the reasons to me.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Drurys Hale & Ward?

Seen them boys onced they are from a town not far from me. They walked in that hunting store that day but idk how long it tookem to be able to get back out through the door. Don't care to see em again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts