Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I looking around for any equipment or ideas how train shots&targeting without release the arrow.
Recently I found this soultion SAFEDRAW from Vibracheck http://www.vibracheck.com/products/safedraw.asp looking ok however its support only part of training...
Is it any eqipment on the market based on for e.g. laser tech (simmilar to this which some vendors made for firearms e.g. BEAMHIT)?? Any other ideas how to train on safe manner?
Be so kind and please share our expirience.
:)
Cube

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Bernie has one. IT has a laser! Also go to lancaster archery supply web site, they have one or two also.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I have rigged a Lazair trainer on my old Hoyt Provantage it is an excellent practice tool:darkbeer:

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
http://www.robinhoodvideos.com/prod02.htm

You might take a look at this. I like the PanticMater and Bow Simulator and think I may buy one of these.

Now, I had his Laz-Air Trainer and I didn't think it was all that great. It was just too heavy in the front and I never liked using it.

I have the SafeDraw< now. It is much better than Bernie's device, I do OK with it, but it ties up a bow. I have a hunting bow which hangs around a lot. But, shooting it and then the target bow is not the best. Plus, it still adds some weight and the hand shock from either of these units makes a good follow through next to impossible. The best way to use a SafeDraw is on a Genesis Bow, because it is light and you can vary the draw.

I am considering selling SafeDraw and going with Bernie's PanticMater and Bow Simulator. I have a spare mounting sight bracket and I don't think it would be two hard to setup. I think at this point it might be the best for the money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all again,
thanks for your info - Bernie equipment looks interesting but there is one thing - there is nothing (any device) on target side. I came from firearms shooting - in this area there is number of electronic target, and in most advanced configuration, your PC connected to target can record whole shoot seesion including targeting floating, shot itselt, timings etc.
I trained on such systems and its very useful - as I undrestand from net reseach and your comments in archery area there is lack of such solutions?? :-(
Thanks,
regards,
Cube

1 - 5 of 5 Posts