Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale Two Sony DSC-P41 Homebrew Trail Cameras. They are built using a Pelican 1020 micro cases with a Simple Sniper Control board. The camera is attached with a three-wire servo connection, and the sensor uses a "High Performance Wide Angle" (HPWA) lens. One camera is black finish; the other has a liquid nails 3D camo finish. They have an external switch that powers the system, and a 9V battery that runs the board. The board consumes very little power (<100 microamps), so a single 9V battery will last up to a year. The cameras run on two AA batteries. The camera themselves are used, but the assemblies are done with all new equipment. They have never been in the field. The cases have been water spray tested to ensure no leakage. Includes a 9V board Battery, Kwikee Quiver Bracket Mount, Quick Start Guide, and CD (with original manual, camera settings, control board operating manual, and memory compatibility chart.)

· Specifications

o Fast trigger time of about 1 second
o Sensor Range of up to 40 feet
o Flash Range of up to 20 feet
o Sony 4.1 MP Sensor
o Runs on (2) "AA" Batteries (Included)
o Built in View Finder
o Camera will Function as Stand Alone
o Compact 6" X 5 1/2" X 3"
o Simple Trail and Feeder Modes
o Image Data Time and Date
o Sony Memory Stick

I am asking $245 TYD for the camo, and $215 TYD for the Black. I can take paypal or a MO. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for Looking!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jim;

Camo model is now sold pending payment, but the Black camera is available again. I need to move this one, so reduced price $195 TYD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.