Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sincerely applogies to anyone I may have offended over the past 2 or 3 days over these DMT threads. Sometimes we get caught up in the excitement. It was not ment personal to any members here or elsewhere. I appologies to Moon as I did a day or so ago in private for hyjacking his thread. There comes a point in time that the truth about a company needs to be told and for that I make no appologies. I always try to choose my words wisely but sometimes things can also be read different than it was ment to be. So any members are offended by what I said, pm me and we can talk about what was said. I truely hope we all learned a lesson and can all move ahead for the better of the crossbow world.

CHEERS!

Kevin

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
For what it is worth, I 100% agree with your assesment of Middleton as I have my own issues with him...
Wyvern

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Whats a crock?? That as a businessman he has some serious issues or that you dont believe why I and others will not do business with him??
Wyvern

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Wheelie, I'm determined not to get caught up in what I consider useless bashing threads and there is surely plenty of it associated with Middleton. I appreciate your post above. When I get to the point my posts are mostly to criticize and belittle other products and people, I'm out of here. I love crossbows and I'm a hopeless tinkerer. Good is never good enough. I try to fix things that don't really need fixing:) My interest in Excal's and Middleton's short limbed recurves is because they are innovative and fit my needs (and wants:) exactly. It has nothing to do with anyone's past or even who they are. It's about the product, just as with the Stryker. My enthusiasm was for the product, not their customer service or lack of it. Beating up on a new and innovative product because someone had a bad experience with the manufacturer in the past is understandable, but ongoing never ending of the same old.........gets old:) A little respect for others would really be a refreshing and nice change. Thanks again:)

BTW, David at Wyvern has my respect because he treats folks right and shoots straight with customers. He calls a spade a spade and his perspective is from a business standpoint.

·
Registered
639 Posts
The Big King Buzzard Mr W.finally shows up ,,Derrick stepped up to plate and hit a grand slam he sending Me a new DTM SS before I even sent the old one back it will here Wednesday.Mr Derrick smelling like convoy full of roses in my book -now them are roses you are smelling Mr. W not Dying Flesh .

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Joe, cut it out man!!!!! Damn! You asked me for advice weeks ago and I gave you that advice and you've done exactly the opposite. Give it a break, please.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For what it is worth, I 100% agree with your assesment of Middleton as I have my own issues with him...
Wyvern
From all I have heard about you over the years from some heavy hitters I know in the archery world, and you being highly respected by them, I thank you for your comment. CHEERS!

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Joe, cut it out man!!!!! Damn! You asked me for advice weeks ago and I gave you that advice and you've done exactly the opposite. Give it a break, please.
Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level , then beat you with experience.
Just saying....................sometimes they just can't help themselves.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
LOL, I said nothing terrible against the Middleton bows and have been sympathetic and trying to help some of the DTM owners. I got attached by PM and posts by lip curler and joe171. I've said it to Derreck by email quite a long time ago that these kind of people do not help him in business. They give his product a bad smell and I'm sure it must hurt DTM sales. Maybe Derreck doesn't care but I think he should be concerned.

·
Banned
446 Posts
LOL, I said nothing terrible against the Middleton bows and have been sympathetic and trying to help some of the DTM owners. I got attached by PM and posts by lip curler and joe171. I've said it to Derreck by email quite a long time ago that these kind of people do not help him in business. They give his product a bad smell and I'm sure it must hurt DTM sales. Maybe Derreck doesn't care but I think he should be concerned.
RE Bad smell suggest tooth paste may help some but i seriously doubt it maybe
as for you contacting Derrick Well the only time he was contacted by you recently or your friend was when he was approached
trying peddle your after market triggers you and friend are trying to sell to replacement the Excalibur trigger witch is a good trigger to begin again Derrick Declined
As to Derrick not caring I think you are assuming too much my small friend do you ever tell the truth or only when it is convent to your purpose Get a Life

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Exactly Robert! Kinda funny actually!

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I'm ok Steve, how are you?

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Im good Don, I know your doin good, as usual :shade:
I learned something from Bill Troubridge and Dan Flaherty, both good people and friends. Take the high road and no one knows just how stupid you are until you open your mouth!! Come to think about it you are pretty quiet Steve! LOL!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I learned something from Bill Troubridge and Dan Flaherty, both good people and friends. Take the high road and no one knows just how stupid you are until you open your mouth!! Come to think about it you are pretty quiet Steve! LOL!
LOL, if I open my mouth people point and laugh

·
Registered
639 Posts
It's a long going battle that's finally came to a count down heavy tanks on both sides Shooting live ammo tonight,people baiting people to react than getting them banded .like the movie The Cain Mutiny,were the Doctor baited the crew to go against the captain and doctor comes out smelling like a rose till end when the lawyer throw a drink in the Doctors face.
I still am sticking with the captain- if I see no new bow than I will jump ship in a NY Minute .
I am about to throw my drink in someone face very soon .You know who you are ?..?

1 - 20 of 271 Posts