Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body that is using them, can you tell me how they are flying out to 40 and 50 yds. with broad heads. I am using them right now and am just trying them to see if I like them, so far so good! But have not tried with broad head yet. I'm used to feathers and know how they will fly and am just curious to see what everyone else is saying!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Have them fletched on mine now. Have only shot field points with them (too busy working on everyone elses bows, lol). Going to try them later this week with Montecs. From what I've seen with the field points though I can't imagine they won't fly great.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I have been shooting them all summer. I use 85 grain Thunder heads and a 4% offset and they shoot great at 40,50 yards using an Axiss 400.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Bill I have been shooting Blazers and quick spin Speed Hunters all summer, and they have done an excellent job out to 50 yards which is the maximim distance I have been shooting. Especially the Speed Hunters, I am sure the Predator vanes perform very similar. That said I am fletching my hunting arrows up with feathers. I know how they perform and their flight is hard to beat:)

I may make the switch sometime but not this year:)

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I got some to try on ACCs. With 100 gr Stingers they fly great. Like darts. I've only shot 30 yds so far, but don't expect any problems at any distance. The Predators are no as stiff as the Blazers, and have a smooth surface. I also got some low profile 3D vanes to try. Duravane make some nice vanes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts