Archery Talk Forum banner

DXT or Drenalin

735 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  DrenalinhnterCO
Whats the Pros and Cons of each. Look exactly the same except of the ATA. Ive never shot something as short as the DXT. Are they tough to handle?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Both shoot great IMO. The Drenalin actually feels better to me, just me though. I'm sure other people can tell you more, I'm still shooting a Switchback.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
I dont know where ppl get that either have shock but I do ate the dxt due to length and weight distribution. It feels heavier to me even though its not and I just hate the looks of how small it is. Looks like the limb bolts could touch. Drenalin is great and more forgiving in my opinion. Choose which one fits you

· Got Archery?
3,030 Posts
I liked both, but liked the added feel of the DXT, to me...it shoots like a more forgiving (longer) axa bow. Might just be my b-stinger :)

· Registered
43 Posts
For me at 29.5 inches on ,my draw, I just felt like the DXT was too short ATA wise. Great bows, but, like I said, felt short.

· Banned
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For me at 29.5 inches on ,my draw, I just felt like the DXT was too short ATA wise. Great bows, but, like I said, felt short.
this is me. 29.5" I didnt like the Xforce SS because of this reason. I wont be able to shoot either before hand. so Im relying on the at GURUS

· Registered
1,043 Posts
I got a 29 in draw and didnt like the angle of the peep. It was very uncomfortable for me to shoot. No shock at all though as i said earlier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.