Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to trade my Lost camo pattern Mathews DXT compund bow for a Hoyt Alphamax 32 cam 2 50-60 lb. I purchased new before hunting season last year. Right handed, 27 1/2 draw length (27 1/2 inch cam - no D loop.) Awesome ultra-light bow 3.7 lbs with 50-60 lbs limbs. The new lighter composite limbs are way stronger than older technology. This bow is amazing and even set to 54 lbs, shoots 247 feet per second with 385 grain arrows. Fully cranked up with 70 limbs, it shoots at a blistering 320 fps ibo. The bow was totally tricked out with the very best of everything, no expense was spared. Has the following: Quick release Mathews T-5 quiver, Limb savers, string whiskers to reduce string noise, G5 magnesium peep sight, Archer's Specialty stabilzer, Shaffer (designed for new Mathews bows) drop away rest in matching Lost camo pattern, BlackGold FlashPoint Photo Chromatic sight sight, quite camo shelf liner, I can throw in a D loop and braided wrist sling. I paid over $1300 for this bow set up just a few months. I carried it hunting (maily in a primos sling) but did not get to fire it in the field. Mainly used on the indoor range. It has been meticulously cared for and professionally set up and paper tuned yesterday by the local pro at the archery shop. It is in perfect condition. It is perfectly sighted in and ready to shoot with no damage what so ever. Email for pics. I have small hands and the Alphamax fits my hand better, even though I think the DXT draws smoother and I shoot it better. Yesterday after the paper tune I shot he DXT at 20yds 4 sets of 3 arrows each: with 9 of 12 arrows in a 1 inch circle and the other 3 just outside by a hair using 400's. I like the bow and am fine to keep it and will only trade it for an Alphamax 32 cam #2 50-60. As they are both great boys and you can find people who swear by each and it is such a feeling thing, I figure there is probably someone who would rather have the DXT than their AM and wants to trade.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts