1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 9 & 10 2006
Watkins Glen, NY

NYFAB Funanza/3D Championship

Dy Optic shooters capturing many of the top spots and awards.

Archery Talks own M4L Team Member heathshayne won the Womens Division as well as taking home the $$$ in Saturdays Eagle eye competition.

DY Optic Pro Staffer Rick Steele won the Mens Open div with a perfect score for the weekend.

DY Pro Larry Shuffelt was third in the Mens Open, with the damnyankee himself coming home in the number 5 spot.

Damnyankee edged out local legend Marty Jones and rookie Dan Martinez for the Eagle Eye money on Sunday.

Congrats to my staffshooters on a great showing:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Didn't any body else shoot the event or what?

Local legend now that is good. I thought that was just in his own mind.:confused:

Gotta love that shoot off in front of everybody this where the pecil pushers shine. :rolleyes:

Good Job Boys.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Excellent...nice shooting all around:darkbeer:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Didn't any body else shoot the event or what?

Local legend now that is good. I thought that was just in his own mind.:confused:

Gotta love that shoot off in front of everybody this where the pecil pushers shine. :rolleyes:

Good Job Boys.

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Congrats jeremy!! And to all other DY staff great shooting:thumbs_up

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
the legend grows....DY is first cleaning up and taking the ranges of NY....soon DY shooters will be dominating at a range near you....

congrats heathshayne......glad that tune up shoot at wildwood helped to prepare you:wink:

great job to all the DY SHOOTERS......glad to see that a great product is paying off

way to go damn yankee......3rd to 5th in a single arrow:tongue: ....at least it looks like you know how to pick your staff shooters......:tongue:

congrats to all the shooters and sounds like a great time was had by all.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Jeremy,

Congrats to you and all the rest.

I can't say I've won much of anythign but I can say my DY lens is the clearest I've used...

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Thanks to NYFAB for putting on a great shoot!!! It was well organized and everyone had an good time!!

Boone- Thanks for dinner........you guys sure don't fool around when it comes to food :wink:.......and don't worry next year I am sure you will win something other then fine china :)

DY....next year you will have to come on down a little early and drink me under the table :tongue:

Rick Steele- All I can say is AWESOME shooting!!!!

Brian R.- I want to see the bag pics......you know what i'm talking about :zip:

It was great to see everyone again and I look forward to next year!!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words.:)

If the NYFAB ran their other two shoots like this one they would be hard to beat as an organization:wink:

·
Ground cold / Work it hot
2,682 Posts
Briana Robertson................1st place youth

Congrats to my daughter Briana Robertson who took first place in the youth division. [13-15 year old girls AND boys.]

She was'nt the only girl to put a whooping to the boys. Heathshayne took what should have been mine in the eagle eye shoot off. She had a unfair advantage. As soon as her hubby showed up with lunch, she drilled the dot. Never shoot against Heather when there is food waiting.

Congrats also to Rick Steele. Hard to beat a guy who shoots a perfect score.

Last but not least, congratulations to Jeremy Travis on winning the Sunday eagle eye shoot off. I could have used one of DY's lenses to see that little orange dot. Nice job J.T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts