Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the difference in using dynaflight 10, or say astroflight or 8125 or trophy or 452x? Alot more creep? loss or gain in speed? im just wondering as it is alot cheaper and ive heard it is comparable to astroflight.

· Registered
14,546 Posts
it is comparable to astro, the string set i have on my matrix right now is actually a 50/50 build, doing my test with astro/D10 with it. just a slight diameter difference but only .001"

· Banned
9,742 Posts
We have found Dyna Flight10 to be one of the best materials for string making we've ever used. It decreases our stretch time and our customers love ther results. We built with Astro Flight for quite a long time and made the switch to Dyna Flight10 because in our experience we had better results with this material. We love the composition, it makes a lighter, faster, quieter string in our experience and we are extremely happy with the BCY customer service. I would highly recommend to anyone wondering what the difference is to try it out for themselves.

· EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,878 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.