Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video is to clear up any confusion about how this product actually works. Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
What is E.L.P. ?? I sware sometimes people are abbreviating things for the first time right here in AT forums... This must be a fairly new product i'm guessing so spell it out for us/me. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is E.L.P. ?? I sware sometimes people are abbreviating things for the first time right here in AT forums... This must be a fairly new product i'm guessing so spell it out for us/me. Thanks!
Equalized Limb Pressure

This process incorporates a free floating action that allows the limbs to bend in a natural way instead of binding them to a defined center such as a jack that is bolted to the center of the unit. The press works the same no matter where the bow is positioned in relation to the center of the unit. That allows you the option of moving only one riser retaining (or limb pocket) pin if you wish and keep the same geometry and function. With other presses you must move both ends and center the bow in the press for it to function properly.

I hope that I clearly explained it. If not feel free to ask away.

Thank you,
L.A. Archery

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
This is a great press and with a small modification you can use it in conjunction with the time machine to map the draw force curve of a bow.
Dave Nowlin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts