Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the newly designed centershot tool?For 1/3 of the price of the original,I'm thinking about getting one.
I only have a basement shop,but still like a quality tool.
Jerry

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Got a link to that? I'd like to take a look at it to see what's different. Thanks

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
They work fine

They wor the same way but mad eof palstic not alum that cuts the cost but they work great I think they are great TINK:cool:

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found them in my lacasters catalog Mike,not sure if they show them online.
Jerry

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
So the E-Z Centershot Tool II is what is listed as the HV or Hunters Version, right?

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the impression that it didn't have the adjustability that the older style did,but for 100.00 less,I guess I can live with that.As long as its reliable,and doesn't shoot you out from string to arrow tip,thats all I'm really concerned with.
Jerry

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks.......................sold.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
It works great, BUT

Let me give you a bit of advice about the hunter version. The battery drain is terrible. I left mine one for two minutes and the batteries ran down. They were new batteries I had just put in. Set it up turn it on set your centershot and turn it off, QUICKLY. They do tend to regenerate but I would still turn it on and off as soon as you can.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Good Point

Thanks I ahve left them on onthe Hunter plastic m,odel and still have the same batteries I think you had best send it back

I am sure they will replace it it with a branf new one They have given me super service on wraps and EZ's

Good Solid Folks

TINK

·
Registered
209 Posts
I use the E-Z center hunter version at my shop. The batteries have only drained quickly once and that was when my son was playing army or navy seal or something with it. I do buy my extra batteries from EZ Crest as they are $'s cheaper. It is a great tool and the people there are great and will help you any way they can. They actually recommended the less expensive version when I tried to get the pro version.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts