Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ObsessionArchery.com
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was at our hunting club meeting the other night. One of the members says, if you are hunting the xyz farm, be careful. There is a Kangaroo loose on the property!

Man we were rolling on the floor. It seems the petting zoo on the next farm over had a Kangaroo get loose. I will be taking my video camera hunting this fall just to see if I can get this thing on video.

Can you imagine the look on the taxidermist face. Hey, buddy, how much to stuff this giant jackrabbit?

Anyone know how to cook kangaroo? Just kidding.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yeah as a matter of fact I do know how to cook Kangaroo:p

The tail makes a real nice soup you can cut steaks out of the legs or just turn it into sausage.

There is not much meat in the top 1/2 so just throw that away.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
LMAO, now that funny!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Hey- you gotta' tag it before you drag it' - How heavy are kangeroos anyways?

·
Registered
61 Posts
In a sorta related way. My uncle jumped on the EMU wagon a few years ago when that was the get rich scheme of the year long story short he ended up with 280 birds that he couldn't give away. He got tired of feeding the big suckers so he turned them loose on property the family owns. I was hunting on the property and one of those suckers came through. Boy are they tough. I shot him 3 times with 100grain muzzy's. The do eat pretty good though. You will never make a head shot on them they move it around to much. And mean! I saw one kick a dog to death. We have finally cleaned them out but it took a while. Talk about funny you should see a coon asses face when he comes up on one of those birds in the woods! ROFLMAO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts