Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a bow press and like to spend my time shooting my bow rather than fidiling with it all the time. I cuurently have a whisker biscuit. I am considering a drop away for 2010. I have a good local shop that can help me get set up and I can do some minor adjustments, but nothing too technical.

What is the most "fool proof" drop away rest?

I was thinking Vapor Trail Limbdriver, what do y'all think?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I like the G 5 expert II rests. Easy to setup and quiet.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Without a doubt you will want a Limbdriver dropaway. I just recently set one up and it is extremely easy and IMO the best out there. I am going to be changing my bows over to a Limbdriver rest. The best thing , you dont need a bow press at all to install this rest. Here is the website so you can see it. Down below they have a slow motion video of the rest at work. Also up above there is a 14 minute video showing you how to install it.
http://www.vaportrailarchery.com/limbDriver.asp

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Without a doubt you will want a Limbdriver dropaway. I just recently set one up and it is extremely easy and IMO the best out there. I am going to be changing my bows over to a Limbdriver rest. The best thing , you dont need a bow press at all to install this rest. Here is the website so you can see it. Down below they have a slow motion video of the rest at work. Also up above there is a 14 minute video showing you how to install it.
http://www.vaportrailarchery.com/limbDriver.asp

Exactly.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Muzzy, just set it up, and forget about it:wink::wink:
Amen. No press needed. The X-cellerator is simply the Perfect rest for everything.

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow,

I guess it is a winner!! I have a solid limb bow, so I will get the standard version.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Limbdriver.....

Pretty much been covered, none easier, and none better:wink:

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do I need a bow rest to install the limbdriver?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
You will be happy you went with the LD. you wont ever think twice abut your decision...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts