Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 - 1/2" right now on the Ohio river in WV. Its stilll coming down. No wind though. Will be in the tree stand this afternoon. WOOO HOOO! Whats everyone else got.?

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
:eek:In Bedford Co VA we have about 14" so far and it's still snowing .:(

·
USAF Retired
1,221 Posts
Ouch! I'm trying to get out of Iraq/Kuwait and into Dulles. Not looking good!

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,063 Posts
you guys are killing me!!!!

Its snowing hard here in PA. I am at work and will have to be dealing with smucks driving off the road all day! I wish I called out sick and went hunting!!!!!

Good luck to the lucky few that get out today.:wink: But please drive safe the cops will have enough to do...:eek:

Koz

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,063 Posts
yep snow makes people crazy...

expecting 12" to 18" here. people are going nuts at the market's buying everything on the shelf to eat.:der:
I was called out to a fight at one of our local food store. They were fighting over a loaf of bread......:set1_punch::loco:

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
It's just getting started good here on the Jersey coast. Our plow contracts just called in to move snow now at 3".

·
Registered
455 Posts
Md

About 4-6 here in Rockville, MD. This should be interesting to see how this area reacts. I lived in Buffalo when we got 7 ft in 4 days. Good thing bambi is in the freezer and bar is stocked:darkbeer:. Last night at the store everyone was buying up all of the ice melt. What good does that do on 12-15 inches of snow? Should be an interesting weekend.:behindsof

1 - 20 of 71 Posts