Archery Talk Forum banner

Easter Bunny Shoot! - Hummelstown, PA

1250 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  bfisher
Hummelstown Field & Stream is holding their annual Easter Bunny 3-D Shoot on April 6th, 7th, and 8th! ALL public is welcome!! Registration is on Friday from 4 p.m. until dusk! Registration on Saturday and Sunday is from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. There will be indoor fun targets like the turkey run, the bunny run, cards, and other novelty shots! There will be 40 scoring targets on the course with other fun shoots that you can't help my fling an arrow at! Adults are $10.00, Youth ages 12-17 are $7.00, and Youth under 12 shoot free! The kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch! The club address is: 75 Stoverdale Road, Hummelstown, PA 17036. If you have questions or are in need of directions, call James Cobaugh at (717)-554-3116 or Jim Stapleton at (717)-514-2934.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
8,841 Posts
Bump.... Hummelstown always put on a good shoot. I will be there.
I will be heading there as well. Hope for some nice weather.
Would you guys happen to know what hummelstowns 3-d schedule is for the rest of the year. I cant seem to find it anywhere. I went to their shoot last month and it was really good. Would like to go again soon and see if the steel racoon can eat another one of mt arrows. Thanks guys

· Premium Member
10,938 Posts
Starting soon there will be a weekly Monday eve shoot (15 targets). They are also a member of the CVAL with summer shoots.

Short Mt. ........... June 17 ..... July 29
Tri Valley ......... June 24 ..... August 5
Hummelstown ... July 6, 7 ..... August 10, 11
Harrisburg ....... July 14, 15 ..... August 18, 19
Halifax ............. July 21, 22 ..... August 25, 26

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.