Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday, March 31st, The Archery Shop in Carlisle, Ohio http://www.thearcheryshopohio.com is having their 3rd annual Easter egg shoot. $10 gets you all you can eat and range time for the day. $1 an arrow to shoot plastic Easter eggs for door prizes (lots of door prizes).
Last year we went through 15 venison back-straps on the grill, 25 pheasants, about 50lbs of catfish and crappie and tons of sides.
If you've never shot a bow, this is your chance. If you have a bow, by all means bring it! Bring a friend, neighbor, wife, girlfriend (not both), the neighbors kid. Bring a Newbie!
This is a family shoot at a family business and is an absolute hoot! Come have fun with us on Saturday!

Hope to see you there!

· Registered
1,003 Posts
what time does this all start i plan on attending
It starts at 1pm!!!! I'll be there with my daughter and sister.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,003 Posts
I think like 9 or 10pm. Brother come when you can. It will be fun.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Oh I'll be there I'm the short stubby fat guy shooting a bowtech.
LOL.... Cool can't wait to meet ya.

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had a great time at the shoot...'Course the guy that won the new bow had a better time than I did! lol Congrats Jeff, great shooting brother!
The food was spectacular and thanks to all for supporting "The Archery Shop!

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Had a great time at the shoot...'Course the guy that won the new bow had a better time than I did! lol Congrats Jeff, great shooting brother!
The food was spectacular and thanks to all for supporting "The Archery Shop!
Heath, heck ya it was a blast. I also want to say that i really appreciate the help with my new bow. That was fun huh?....LOL more like crazy.
This bow is the sweetest bow i have ever shot. Just freaking unbelievable.

The was a great turnout. I didn't imagine it was going to be so packed. My Lord talk about a full house. Great time for sure.

I want to point out though how amazing the food was. Holy crap I have not seen so much game cooked like that at one place ever. The back straps were mouth watering, the deer chili was insane, the rabbit was awesome.....etc etc etc. I don't think i need to eat till Monday. Pics to come.......

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Oh I'll be there I'm the short stubby fat guy shooting a bowtech.
It's was a pleasure to meet you brother. Glad you could come out. It will be a blast next Saturday.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Had a great time, first time at the shop, great people, great food. I had a blast got to see an ol friend and meet some new ones. Thanks guys looking forward to some 3-d shoots with you guys!
Glad you had a great time! Hope to see you at our shoots. It's a great large group more like family. It's always a blast.

· Registered
598 Posts
It's was a pleasure to meet you brother. Glad you could come out. It will be a blast next Saturday.

it was a good time an i plan attending, its really a down to earth place. i enjoyed my self..

· Registered
1,003 Posts
it was a good time an i plan attending, its really a down to earth place. i enjoyed my self..
That's good hear brother. We are all normal people and don't make it more than it is. It's one big family man.....welcome.

· Registered
3,423 Posts
That was the best venison I've ever had! I'll have to mug Brian for the recipe!:tongue:

Wish I could have stayed, but we didn't get done with the clutch until 9:00 pm as it was. How long did it take for everyone to bust all the eggs?

Rob, I told you they were sweet shooters. It's like a modern, binary cammed, UltraTec.

· Registered
598 Posts
Lol I left at 9:30 an we were busting eggs for fun then. But there was still at least 30-40 on wall at that time.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Lol I left at 9:30 an we were busting eggs for fun then. But there was still at least 30-40 on wall at that time.
Nice..... There were a ton of eggs on the wall.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
That was the best venison I've ever had! I'll have to mug Brian for the recipe!:tongue:

Wish I could have stayed, but we didn't get done with the clutch until 9:00 pm as it was. How long did it take for everyone to bust all the eggs?

Rob, I told you they were sweet shooters. It's like a modern, binary cammed, UltraTec.
Steve I had to leave a little after 6 it was i think. My poor daughter was done. She was so well behaved and didn't ask to leave. But, I saw it in her eyes.

We went out back to shoot at 20 and 40 and the bow beyond impressed me. For me it holds and feels so much better than my Pearson. And the Pearson was/is a great bow as well. I think next week I wanna go out to the hundred marker and shoot for fun....lol j/k

I think they were still shooting at 11pm...LOL
Hope all is well with the family.

Rob

· Registered
598 Posts
They have an area to shoot past 20 yards because I truly need to set my pins heck my 20 isn't completely dialed in I was compensating all afternoon lol. An Ron your daughter is precious an was a pleasure meeting her.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
They have an area to shoot past 20 yards because I truly need to set my pins heck my 20 isn't completely dialed in I was compensating all afternoon lol. An Ron your daughter is precious an was a pleasure meeting her.
Yeah, just ask one of the staff guys and they will set ya up to go out and shoot to get you set up.

Thanks for the kind words about my daughter. Everyone was so nice to her and made it enjoyable.

But, yeah go get it dialed in brother.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.