Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one get this? I got my first issue today and was wondering what every one else who get it thinks of it?

· save the decoys!!!!!!!!!!
7,037 Posts
by far the best magazine out there in my opinion. have subscribed for years and wouldnt have it any other way.

if you into western big game hunting, and i see your from idaho so im sure you are, there aint no better way to fly...

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, any body else read it, I can't imagine there are only us two subscribers her on AT

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool pic on your avitar or what ever you call the space thing next to your screen name

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Eastmans HJ & BHJ fit my style..................DIY......the way hunting otta be. I don't need no baby sitter................:shade:

· Registered
1,238 Posts
I just subscribed this week. I have saw the mags & was very impressed. As a side note, I remember going to watch eastman movies as a kid with my father close to 45 years ago.Great then, even better today!

· Registered
827 Posts
I think EBJ is great,especially for a hunter that hunts in a few different states like I do. They give you some good info that saves you some time and money.:darkbeer:

· Registered
31 Posts
I recently subscribed and love reading the stories. I like reading about hunts closer to home atleast for me anyways.

· Banned
360 Posts
I had been buying EBJ and EHJ off the newstand for about a year then got a gift subscription to both for christmas. Great mags, I'm on the edge of the western area they mainly focus on but love reading about all the hunts from other subscribers and not just paid writers.

· Registered
182 Posts
EBJ is the only mag I carry a subscription for. I will certaintly miss Cam, but love the ideas behind the articles (written by actual hunter). I also like the fact that is not one giant advertisement book.
Tom

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.