Archery Talk Forum banner

Eastman bow hunting Journal

4K views 42 replies 36 participants last post by  MULIES4EVER 
#1 ·
any one get this? I got my first issue today and was wondering what every one else who get it thinks of it?

#13 ·
Eastmans HJ & BHJ fit my style..................DIY......the way hunting otta be. I don't need no baby sitter................:shade:

#14 ·
I just subscribed this week. I have saw the mags & was very impressed. As a side note, I remember going to watch eastman movies as a kid with my father close to 45 years ago.Great then, even better today!

#17 ·
I recently subscribed and love reading the stories. I like reading about hunts closer to home atleast for me anyways.

#18 ·
I had been buying EBJ and EHJ off the newstand for about a year then got a gift subscription to both for christmas. Great mags, I'm on the edge of the western area they mainly focus on but love reading about all the hunts from other subscribers and not just paid writers.

#20 ·
EBJ is the only mag I carry a subscription for. I will certaintly miss Cam, but love the ideas behind the articles (written by actual hunter). I also like the fact that is not one giant advertisement book.
Tom

#21 ·
I have to second or third the idea that Cam will be missed. EBJ is the only mag I subscribe to and I save the old ones to re-read articles. Several of those who frequent this website have been featured in EBJ in the past. I would be interested to see how many and who you are. Let us all know.

#25 ·
cameron quit recently..sounds like had a little too much on his plate, but keep an eye out, im betting ya see him around still pretty often.....

he will be missed at eastmans of course, but ill bet they get a worthy replacement, and honestly, it is still written by everyone who bowhunts out west.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.