Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Do you re-conise this arrow and shaft size.

Here is a Easton Carbon 5.5-550 Arrow
That I have several UN-made Arrow shafts.

Was wondering if there is any points, or nocks, out there that would fit them.Thanks [ Later

Attachments

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
t t t
Thanks Later

·
Registered
849 Posts
Wow! Easton PC shafts! I haven't seen parts for years. Good luck though, I loved those things

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I have a few of the nocks and points for the PC's, just not sure what size I have. Will look tomorrow and let you know if I have the 5.5 size. By the way, I like that quilt you have in the picture. Did your wife make that. It looks hand quilted in the picture

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Am I going to have to do math with letters in it ?

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unk how do you always come up with this oddball chit.
========

Hello All
Hey Tack, I think U answered your own question here.

oddball = Unk = oddball thing post. :wink: [ Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a few of the nocks and points for the PC's, just not sure what size I have. Will look tomorrow and let you know if I have the 5.5 size. By the way, I like that quilt you have in the picture. Did your wife make that. It looks hand quilted in the picture
Hello
These were given to me several years back.And yes like a ground hog. I keep every thing.ha ha

Never had the pleasure of shooting one of these shafts.Had two packs 6 of the 5.5-550

After wiping the dust off .And taking a look at the 2nd pack of 9 shafts. I realized they were different. These are 5.0/830 "SO" would you be so kind as to check for this size to. Be-glad to buy them. Sorta would like to try these arrows.

===============

Now to the bed spread. That's a story in its self. My better haft didn't make the spread. I think they call this spread the Ring bed spread.
My better haft, has tried now for a long time. To entice me to change my bed spread.She hates it. And she has just acquired a new one for me for Christmas.

She walk in my bed room yesterday. As usual, my bed work bench was cluttered. She said I'm not putting this new spread on your bed.
You will just make another work bench out of it. " And I replied ".O-good-E ----------saved by the bell ha ha

U know how it is .U get attached to old things. They become very close and dear. ha ha :wink: [ Later

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Heh Unk, I went digging through my old archery junk to look for nocks and points for the Easton PC shafts and sorry to say I have none of the 5.0 or 5.5 size. I found nocks for 4.9 and 5.2 and 6.3 but no points at all. I wish you luck in finding what you need. Bill

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heh Unk, I went digging through my old archery junk to look for nocks and points for the Easton PC shafts and sorry to say I have none of the 5.0 or 5.5 size. I found nocks for 4.9 and 5.2 and 6.3 but no points at all. I wish you luck in finding what you need. Bill
==========================

Hello
Thanks a bunch.
After reading your reply. I Called Lancaster. Talked to Josh, he said to send them 2 small end samples. To see if they might fit them up.
Again Thanks [ Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts