Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using easton blood lines for the last 2 years but have been fighting getting the inserts and the nocs in they are so tight I have to use vice grips to get them and out.I am going to go to the easton Da torch arrows 400s they are the same size as the blood lines in the inserts.the easton spine chart says 400s take Hp2 inserts and the 330s take Hp3 inserts,and I always though that they were all the same so my question is which one do I use with the 400s Hp2 or Hp3? Thanks for any info you can offer.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I would think they would come with the right inserts. I had the same issue with the Bloodlines I shoot now. Not all of them but one in particular was stubborn. From now on I'm having the shop do them if I can.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem is I purchased them new but the inserts did not come with them,so I need to buy the right ones.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I believe the bloodline Inner Diameter (I.D.) is = ~.234, so find inserts that fit that.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The easton chart has blood lines on the 400 Hp3 the easton Da torch has 400s as Hp2 that's what I find very confusing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts