Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new bow and need a stiffer spine. So, I have 10 27"(from nock valley to front of arrow) Easton Nano Infused arrows(9gpi), and 6 new full length Aixs 400s that I just bought off of AT. I thought they were nano infused, but they are not. They are 9gpi as well, and should fly the same. I also have 5 inserts and a pack of extra nocks and one 26" axis arrow with a insert to provide an insert for an arrow. I did lose one on the inserts on the 27"ers so you would need an insert for it too. Finally, I will throw in few blazers to provide extra fletching if needed. I am asking $99 TYD.([Basically $90 plus $9 for my shipping cost)

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Separate...

I have had some ask me if I will sell these separate. If I do, I will take $60+$5 for shipping($65TYD)for the ten 27 inch nano arrows.

I will take $40+$5 for shipping($45 TYD) for the 6 Full Length Axis Arrows and Inserts and extra nocks

Thanks Guys!

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Price...

I decided I really need to move these...I will sell the whole kit and kabuttle for $85TYD(That's only about $5 per arrow!!)

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Some of the arrows in your picture look curved?
PM me I am interested
youve been staring at it too long there not curved:zip:

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha!

No, they are not curved...but I agree the photo makes one or two look that way. Trust me, these arrows are AWESOME and fly great. I was stacking groups of 5 in 4" groups at 50 to 55 yards. I am no super shot, but on a good day...that isn't too shabby for a countryboy.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i just bought 12 new eastons two weeks ago.....btt for a good deal. wish i had seen it sooner.

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks cwoods

Thanks CWoods! Yeah, I hope everybody nows what a deal this is. I am just trying to get enough money to help pay for my new arrows with the correct spine that I need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.