Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
bubbaraszt
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have information on these arrows, i used to shoot beman mfx but dont make anymore so i have a dozen of these ordered.

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,687 Posts
i shot them last year...brother is still shooting his...great arrows...heavy though but great hunting arrow.....when you assemble them make sure you follow the instructions right and you will get the insert in right......its a HIT system but they work great...dont use the epoxy they give you either get a stick of Hot melt glue for a hot glue gun and use it...make sure to keep the green insert installer clean when you put the inserts in and put them in good and square...i had 2 doz that i did (mine and my brothers) i might have had 3-4 that wouldnt spin true...and that was after squareing them with a G5 ASD

·
bubbaraszt
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
easton arrows

Thanks for the infor but the pro shop doing them for me. pick them up today ready to try them out. hope they are as good as the beman should be since its really same company.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
They are the same arrow but better, small diameter, a tad heavier, not by much, and they have great arrow flight and accurracy and have great penetration. I love these arrows.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I have the Axis Nano's and the OG Axis ST and I really like them. I get good flight and penetration out of them. I would recommend them to anyone!

·
bubbaraszt
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
easton st axis nfused

thanks everyone, i will let ya'll know how i really like them monday after i get to shoot them this weekend.

·
bubbaraszt
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
easton axis

arrows are awesome group really well

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very good arrow. It will be in my quiver again this fall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts