Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easton Deep Six XD - 1 doz - 340 w/ red x nock & Deep Six inserts $95

Brand new. $95 for the dozen or will split into two $50 1/2 doz if preferred.
easton-deep-6-xd-340.jpg
From Easton website:

Deep Six XD combines the convenience of a stainless steel RPS insert with the technical superiority of the proven Deep Six system in a powerful, all-carbon hunting shaft. Deeper penetration, micro X diameter, greater energy retention, a naturally higher FOC balance, and more thread engagement make Deep Six XD more deadly, more accurate, and stronger.

-- Deeper penetration
-- Dramatically reduces wind drift
-- 24% more KE Density
-- Micro X 5.5mm diameter

340 Shafts weigh 9.5 GPI, have a 0.340 spine measurement and come stock at 32" carbon to carbon. X nocks listed at 9 grains each and inserts at 25 grains each.

PayPal works best for me. Buyer pays the difference if purchased as goods vs gift. Request cut length (nock to carbon or carbon to carbon specifically) if you want and I'll install inserts.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
are they just the shafts or fletched

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just shafts. I can straight (1* offset right) fletch for you for a few $$ more. I have white, neon red and blue blazer vanes. I'd just rather not because so many people have so many different opinions on fletching that how I would do it likely wouldn't match how you would do it.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
marked~~~~~ may be back

·
Registered
377 Posts
How much would it cost for 6 to be fletched and cut with inserts installed? Sorry I just don't have any of the tools needed to do that stuff

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$50 cut to length for a 1/2 dozen. I prefer not to fletch for shipping considerations and for the fact that I'm using a friends Bitz that I don't want to adjust and are much straighter than most would prefer. I'd fletch with what I have for an extra $5.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Deep six arrows

I would like to purchase them can you cut to lenght and install deep six inserts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.