Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody shot both of these arrows? I have shot the Fatboy, but not the litespeed. I am needing to lighten up around 15 grain while gaining a heavier foc. I think the litespeed would do this for me .

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i have both right now. i use fatboys indoor, and lightspeeds outdoor. the lightspeeds are a very durable arrow. one thing that i did though is put a bushing in the back of them to protect them more. they fly very well and fast. there is about 30 grains difference between my two arrows set up similar to one another (besides fletching). they do not drift much in the wind at all either. i shot them at the Badger Pro-Am where it was quite windy, they did not drift at all. good luck!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow ! that was Quick . thanks. I will be using these for 3-d only.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have currently switched form Fatboy's to lightspeeds to get more FOC and I am really liking the Lightspeeds right now I can get the arrows the same weight but the Lightspeeds have more weight on the front and better FOC.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what I am trying to do also. I mostly was just wondering if they group as good as fatboys.everybody seems to like them so far. guess I am gonna try em.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I have currently switched form Fatboy's to lightspeeds to get more FOC and I am really liking the Lightspeeds right now I can get the arrows the same weight but the Lightspeeds have more weight on the front and better FOC.
That was one of the reason that I tried the lightspeeds. I tried them last year for kicks, and I really like them. They hold up very well too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts