Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I made the switch!
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Z7 on the way and was thinking of shooting some Flatlines. Has anyone tried these and what did you think of them. I will be using them for hunting whitetail only. Thanks for the help:thumbs_up

·
The Foam Collector
2,323 Posts
I shoot them with my Reezen 7.0 for hunter class 3D and I like them just fine. As far as I can tell they are the same shaft as the Litespeed only labeled different with different nocks. Not priced to bad either, especially if you shop around a bit.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I shoot them and the Lite speeds. Both fly the same. Both shoot great!

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
I shot Flatlines all year, and they shot great. Hunted with them this fall, complete pass through on a big buck, I couldn't be happier with the performance/durability of this shaft. I'll definately be shooting them for awhile.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
my dad is using some right now and they are penetrating well. he is using them for muleys and cuese deer. i think thats how u spell it.

·
I made the switch!
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Guess I'll have to give them a try.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I tried them this year and I think their awsome! I've killed two deer and a bear so far with the same arrow and still counting! I'm shooting the easton Flatline 500 @ 27" long with 2" blazers and 4" wraps with a 85 grn Slick Trick broadhead and shooting only 57#. They have really surprised me with their toughness! I didnt think they would hold up like they have, another fine arrow from Easton in my opinion.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I also went with them this year. Using the 400s out of a 65lb Reezen 7 and have had great results. Only one I broke was on a hog and thats because the arrow couldnt completely clear the body when it ran off (shot from tree stand). Bought some Lightspeeds first and actually shot another boar with them Friday and it did the same thing. Business end buried up in the the dirt before fletching could come out so it broke. Thats 3 whitetail and 2 hogs thus far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts