Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: (10) Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) 300 Spine w/Fusion Vanes & Brass Inserts
I have for sale ten (10) Easton Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) 300 Spine Arrows. They are fletched with 2" Fusion Vanes with a Right Helical on a 3.5" arrow wrap. The arrows measure 30-1/8" from end to end of nock and 29-7/8" from nock groove to end.

These have the Easton 50 grain BRASS H.I.T. inserts installed to aid in FOC. With the Brass Inserts and a 100 grain tip this yields 12% FOC.

The arrows were fletched with a Bitzenberger Jig with a right helical and both end of the Arrows were squared using a G5 ASD.

You can't see it in the pictures, but some of the fletchings have little red streaks on them. It does not affect performance at all though.

$100 TYD PM with offers. Thanks!

You might normally shoot 340 spine arrows with your setup, but with a modern 70# bow at this arrow length and setup, the 300 is the correct spine due to the added arrow weight and tip weight with the brass inserts. Without the brass inserts, FOC was less around 10% and the 12% you get setup this way is more desirable. These arrows throw some serious heat and are KE/Momentum maximizers, thats for sure... No worries about penetration with these! Arrows.jpg Arrows 2.jpg Arrows 3.jpg

·
Registered
149 Posts
Are these still available? Please PM me with the lowest cost you would except. Ill pay by paypal right away! Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts