Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 9 FMJ shafts. HIT inserts installed along with nocks. 8 are 27 1/8 "" BOP with Blue nocks and 1 is 27 1/2" BOP with a white nock. These are the black shafts and marked 11.1 grains per inch. The shafts are in good shape but have been shot. They had wraps and vanes on them but were removed. I am going to try and attach some pictures but if they don't work I can email them. If you have wanted to try these shafts but didn't want to spend the money, here is your chance! $35 shipped to your door Cont US

·
Complaceny Breeds Failure
4,409 Posts
will you take 30.00 tyd
You better jump on these for this price. They are too short for me or I would eat these up in a heartbeat! For $35 bucks for nine of these, trying to save the extra $5 bucks isn't worth losing out!

·
Registered
133 Posts
You better jump on these for this price. They are too short for me or I would eat these up in a heartbeat! For $35 bucks for nine of these, trying to save the extra $5 bucks isn't worth losing out!
X2
If the were about ½" longer I would have already scooped thes up the minute they were posted for 35.00 when the are aprox. 100 for 12 of them.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold pending funds

Shafts sold to hunting170 pending funds.
If he decides against kravguy next in line.
Thanks Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.