Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one dozen each of the .500 and .340's left that I need to move along. These are all brand new, fletched from the factory, uncut, in the box shafts.

Spec's as below:
Straightness: .003
Weight tolerance: +-2.0
Black, micro smooth finish

Easton Lightspeed Arrow Specs:
500 - 6.5 grains/inch, uses 19/64" diameter field point
400 - 7.4 grains/inch, uses 19/64" diameter field point
340 - 8.2 grains/inch, uses 19/64" diameter field point

Will come fletched w/ 4" Easton vanes in either green and white or green and orange.

$80 TYD for one dozen, $45 per 1/2 Dozen

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
If I understand this correctly, these are shafts with fletching and gnocks attached. They do not include uni-bushings, inserts, or field points, and have to be cut to length. Is this correct? I'm asking because the picture appears to be different than the text.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I understand this correctly, these are shafts with fletching and gnocks attached. They do not include uni-bushings, inserts, or field points, and have to be cut to length. Is this correct? I'm asking because the picture appears to be different than the text.
They are fletched up as you see the arrow in the picture, and will come with inserts. Yes they need cut to length, and if you PM me you're set-up, I can spine check it and give you feedback on WHAT length, and tip weight should work best for your specific set-up.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT on an EARLY Sunday morning..... The last 500's may be gone...still one dozen 340's left unspoken for.....:thumb:

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple PM's replied, a dozen of each still available..... $75TYD per dozen...$42TYD per 1/2 dozen, paypal OK....:thumb:

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Movin' on up, good deal, I've not seen 'em any cheaper, and I've searched just to make sure.....:thumb:

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT, one dozen each of the .340's and .500's left...... AMERICAN MADE ARROWS :usa2: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lunchtime bump, ->>>>>------------> Anyone need some good arrows for spots or 3D???

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just one dozen of the 500's left......

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM replied to......

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, the .500's are gone, all I have left now is ONE dozen .340's.....

Thought I had these sold, and buyer backed out, so now I have another dozen .340's available....$75/dozen or $42/6 TYD, paypal preferred.... THANKS... :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.