Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooting Victory standard size V Force shafts, .245 ID and just don't care for the double snap nocks.
Is anyone using Easton nocks with the Victory shafts, and if so what type.
Thanks

·
Full Time Novice
7,389 Posts
I believe the x nocks but what shaft are you using I’m using the tko

I think H nocks will fit I’ll check tomorrow at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
S nocks (Super nocks/Super3D nocks) would be the direct fit option for .245" ID shafts. Alternately, there are plenty of bushing options for .245 ID to use a myriad of other nocks with smaller shanks.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Shooting Victory standard size V Force shafts, .245 ID and just don't care for the double snap nocks.
Is anyone using Easton nocks with the Victory shafts, and if so what type.
Thanks
I use Easton 3D S Nocks. Can't find a better nock, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I like the Easton Large G nocks. so I put in Easton CB uni bushings and then The large G nocks. This protects the back of the arrow.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
can i ask what you dont like about the double lock nocks? i actually prefer them to everything else that ive tried.

·
Registered
8,987 Posts
can i ask what you dont like about the double lock nocks? i actually prefer them to everything else that ive tried.
This ^^^

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I can't stand the Bohning nocks. The "clip" part is too much and on top of that, they are loose on all of the servings I have on my family's bows. Easton 3D S Nocks have a very smooth "clip" on the serving and release perfectly, for me. Same with the larger throat G-nocks but I have had the best luck with the 3D Super.

On top of all of that, the Bohning nocks just have a cheap feel to them, imo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts