Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to a podcast and heard Braden Gellenthien slip up and say he is getting a new prototype arrow from Steve. Sounds like its going to be similar to the x10 protour. Does anyone know anything about this???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I believe Braden described it as a small diameter A/C shaft... that's the first I heard of it, and all I know.

·
Registered
812 Posts
He had a picture on his FB feed showing his paper tune with the prototype shaft.

I wonder if it is a revamp of the A/C Pro Field and they figured out how to reduce manufacturing costs to make it more an affordable alternative to the X10 Protour.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Or just be able to stiffen an ACG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I know...I know...but I'm not telling!!! :) :) :)
In all seriousness, I'm sure we will have a little more info for you guys on the next couple podcasts.
I hope you guys are enjoying the Archery Uncensored podcast, and if you are, tell your friends!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I know...I know...but I'm not telling!!! :) :) :)
In all seriousness, I'm sure we will have a little more info for you guys on the next couple podcasts.
I hope you guys are enjoying the Archery Uncensored podcast, and if you are, tell your friends!

Shawn, loving the pod cast.

thanks for taking the time to do them

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I've got a few of the prototype 340 pro tours. They are discretely labeled "experimental" in black. Braden's are anything but discrete. Lol. All caps EXPERIMENTAL down the side in white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts