Archery Talk Forum banner

Easton Quiver........

627 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  BowhuntnHoosier
Ive been tryin to find a detailed pic of the easton quivers. Ive been to their website but it just shows the quiver and none of the features. If someone doesnt mind posting some pics of the features ( pockets,ete) I would appreciate it . The feild and target quiver would be great.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,921 Posts
I have both and they are awsome! I dont know how to post pics though. The Target quiver is too short for full length shafts and tubes are to skinny for the large indoor shafts. Release pocket is too small to fit your hand into. I love the large pocket and the elastic pocket. But it looks awsome and at the end of the day thats what counts.

· Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have both and they are awsome! I dont know how to post pics though. The Target quiver is too short for full length shafts and tubes are to skinny for the large indoor shafts. Release pocket is too small to fit your hand into. I love the large pocket and the elastic pocket. But it looks awsome and at the end of the day thats what counts.
Im thinking theres more Easton quiver owners out there

· Registered
12,940 Posts
I haven't had the Neet ... Just old crap ... This is the most $$ I've spent on a field quiver but I figured I'd have for a long time ... The belt sucks I put it on my Bohning belt and all better ... I paid around 60.00 for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.