Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7 Easton ST Epic 600, all in great shape, one needs fletched all cut 25" with 80 gr glue-in, I may have the inserts as well but not 100% sure, Asking $30.00 TYD CON US ONLY POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY

12 Easton FMJ 400 in camo, all like new except on has a scuff on the label, not bad but its there, all straight also, Cut 27.5" with inserts installed, Asking $85.00 TYD CON US ONLY AND POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY
I had these FMJ arrows on another thread but a guy on the 27th of April said he wanted them and was sending a MO the next day but I havent seen a MO or heard back as to why I havent got it, I ahve PMed him twice and have yet to get a response, so Back up for sale, THANKS

View attachment 780190

View attachment 780191

View attachment 780192

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will take the 7 arrows for 30. do you take paypal? i am willing to pay the $2 fee.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take the 7 arrows for 30. do you take paypal? i am willing to pay the $2 fee.
You guys are killing me with the paypal deal, Can yall not read, I DO NOT DO PAYPAL! Thats why in the first post it says POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY! That means NO PAYPAL

I bet I have had 12-15 people ask me if I would take Paypal, MAN it gets old!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.