Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SouthPaw
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The realtree models are on sale at Easton website for around $35.....regular price is around $100

I missed out the last time they had this sale, but not this time lol

Just passing a gd deal on to my fellow archers....

Tim

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!! I just ordered one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SouthPaw
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are welcome....thanks for posting that link for everyone kballer1

Tim

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Just ordered the $35 one. Comes to $45 shipped.

Thanks for the deal alert!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. I just order 1, I have another Easton Workhorse case in another color and they are very well made and lots of storage. Great deal @ $35.00. The camo pattern is a perfect match for my Real Tree Xtra Denali

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Easton makes a great bow case, I have several of the World Cup models, with 3+ years on them, all still look new. Thank you for posting the sale. I ordered two.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Well I didn't get a bow case, but they did lighten my wallet to the tune of a few hundo's for some Z-Flex Bars and weights for my Prevail. Easton sure is proud of their weights is all I can say, even on sale they were kinda spendy. But the bars were a good deal so it all worked out in the end I guess :). Also picked up a few cube pockets.

Which of course means now someone will list a complete Z-Bar setup in the Classifies for like $175 or so... :cool2:

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Well I didn't get a bow case, but they did lighten my wallet to the tune of a few hundo's for some Z-Flex Bars and weights for my Prevail. Easton sure is proud of their weights is all I can say, even on sale they were kinda spendy. But the bars were a good deal so it all worked out in the end I guess :). Also picked up a few cube pockets.

Which of course means now someone will list a complete Z-Bar setup in the Classifies for like $175 or so... :cool2:
The price of stabilizer weights is the most baffling thing in all of archery.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Darn, I was too slow as well.
I hope I actually get one. My order went through but no word on shipping info.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Awesome deal, thanks for posting. I saw it listed as in stock on the website, but when trying to buy I am getting the same out of stock message referenced above. Maybe tomorrow will bring better luck.

·
SouthPaw
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hope I actually get one. My order went through but no word on shipping info.

I just got my tracking number via email

Tim

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I just got my tracking number via email

Tim
Lol, so did I probably the exact same time. Woo!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts