Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 6 fletched 2613's and 6 un-cut bare shafts. The fletched arrows are cut at 30.5" from v of the nock. They have Uni bushings and G nocks installed. They have 300gr. Pro Points Pins installed with hot-melt glue. Vanes are 4" flo. yellow Norway Duravanes @ 3* helical. Total arrow weight is 696 grains and they are spined perfectly for 58-62-ish pounds. (I had my GT500 set for 59 pounds and they were darts on the 5-spots...) The arrows are still straight as hell and fly amazingly well. They only flaw is two of the tips are a little bent because somebody managed to lose a field point in the target I shot at last league. I bent the tips back with pliers, but they still look ugly. I have just spun all of the arrows on our arrow inspector and they are all perfect.

I also have 6 bare shafts with the Super Uni bushings still installed as well as a package of 6 Uni Bushings for G nocks. I also have the remaining 6 Pro Points Pins that are 300gr. each.

I would like to get $60 TYD for everything shown.

Postal Money Order only. No PayPal as I do not have an account. Lower 48 states only.

PM me for offers or questions.

-Hb.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·