Archery Talk Forum banner

Eberlestock pack fitting video

1655 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  S&S Archery
Hey guys we just finished this up and I thought some of you would like to see it. Some good info in the video on how to properly fit an Eberlestock pack.

Don't make fun of me too much, It's hard to play the role of a model and just stand there, :darkbeer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Does the heavier plate in the dragonfly conform to your back like the Blue Widow? I'm deciding between the two. If I get the Blue widow I plan to add the scabbard anyway, but I liked the feel of the Dragonfly better when I found one to try on. I didn't adjust either though.

· Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the heavier plate in the dragonfly conform to your back like the Blue Widow? I'm deciding between the two. If I get the Blue widow I plan to add the scabbard anyway, but I liked the feel of the Dragonfly better when I found one to try on. I didn't adjust either though.
The Blue Widow and Dragon fly are almost identical in the suspension and frame so it will be just like what you saw in the video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.