Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently shooting a victory 37 and thinking about trying one of these two newer models. Have seen some awesome deals on the Echelons but really like the Rezult too. I know the Rezult has the SET but is it worth the extra money over the Echelon?

·
Beer Whisperer
10,967 Posts
I am currently shooting a victory 37 and thinking about trying one of these two newer models. Have seen some awesome deals on the Echelons but really like the Rezult too. I know the Rezult has the SET but is it worth the extra money over the Echelon?
I have an Echelon 39 but have only shot a Rezult a few times. Personally, I’d definitely go with the Rezult because of all the adjustability. Not only with the SET system but the cams too. I feel you could really dial in your DL and let off much easier.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have both Echelon 37 and Rezult(37.75), like them both. The Rezult is a much smoother and easier draw. Being able to adjust the let off and the DL makes it worth it to me. DL at 90% was long and adjust the screws and shortened it 1/4'" in under 2 minutes and no press. I have several shooting buddies at the shop that went to the Rezult and Everyone of them loves it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Had the Echelon 37 and much more prefer my Rezult. Echo what dbj112 said about setup and draw cycle. DL and letoff adjustability is great. I have mine tuned with ACC bareshaft out to 30 yards, field points, and fixed blade broadheads all together. This bow serves as a backup to my Revol XL for hunting, but I have hunted with the Rezult some. Use the same sight I used during 3D season for hunting without adjusting a single pin for broadheads with the Rezult.

·
Registered
808 Posts
In the uk you can buy a new Rezult for £1400 or a new Echelon 37 or 39 for £600! If you have a press and can work on your strings and cables, you’ll have no trouble dialling in the Echelon and have enough left for top end stabs, sight, scope etc. The Echelons are crazy good value right now and I have been tempted to get one to set up exclusively for indoor (a 39).

I have heard lots of issues with people struggling to tune their echelons, but I also hear that swapping limbs around (deflection location) sorted these issues. Can anyone comment on the 39 as spots bow?

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I recently picked up a used Echelon 37, and it is a little wonky when when you start trying to tune it. But with that said, this bow friggin shoots! I'm really happy with how it holds and groups.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like the rezult is the way to go for the adjustability. Maybe I will wait patiently for a graphite grey one to pop up in the classifieds because those seem to be harder to find. Thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
996 Posts
what about the true speed of these bows? has anybody any numbers?
I shot my Rezult this evening through the chronograph and got 272 FPS with a 433 grain ACC 3-60 shooting 60.5# with a 30-7/8" DL and the Echelon 37 I had would shoot around 276 fps with the same setup. Also shot the Rezult with a 444 grain ACC 3-60 at 269 fps, a 470 grain ACC 3-60 at 261 FPS, a 503 grain XX78 2512 at 255 FPS, and a 513 grain XX78 2413 at 250 FPS. Hope this helps.

Reactions: pbuck

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
28" DL 60# 383 grain arrow 255 FPS. Thats 15 FPS slower than IBO. Rezult does not even get close to its advertised speeds. Great shooter outside that though. Super easy to bareshaft tune with very minor adjustments to the S.E.T. pocket system.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I agree with Mike2775. Except he spelled Invicta wrong.

In all seriousness, the Rezult is definitely a phenomenal bow. Grip is awesome. The bow just points and sets still. I am super impressed with how it performs and tunes. The only negative is not hitting IBO listed speed.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts