Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have NEW Eco 3 Log 6 scent elimination units available.

Only Ozone kills virtually all bacteria!

Ozone vs. Machine Washing/Soap: If you are a serious big game hunter, you wash your hunting clothing in a scent free soap. This is a good idea but the truth is, while soap is good for removing dirt, it doesn’t kill virtually all Bacteria! OZONE does.

Ozone vs. Anti-Microbial Fabrics: Anti-microbial fabric treatments inhibit bacterial growth. While this is good, once again, anti-microbial treatments do not kill all of the bacteria. Ozone does!

Ozone vs. Scent Elimination Sprays: Scent elimination sprays claim to change the structure of odor molecules or even kill bacteria chemically. But sprays are designed to apply topically and therefore, won’t kill all bacteria. Ozone will kill virtually all bacteria!

Ozone vs. Carbon Hunting Clothing: Carbon captures odor causing micro-organisms in its labyrinth of nooks and crannies. What it doesn’t do is eliminate scent from the garments outer fabric or kill virtually all bacteria. Ozone does.

The Log6 Ozone Generator eradicates scent by killing virtually all odor-causing bacteria and micro-organisms. So. Go ahead and clean your hunting wear with scent free soap, wear anti microbial undergarments, spray your boots and wear your carbon clothing…but not without killing virtually all the bacteria with a Log6 Ozone Generator!

$80 TYD lower 48

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am interested. I can't PM you says your banned. Get back to me when you can.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Bro what did ya do to get banned???

Pack one of them up and send it with my cameras.

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
These are great I use mine all the time, takes smells out of basements, cars, and anywhere else you have a funky smell you can't get rid of. Great unit well worth the money.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.