Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Powered By Elite
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of experiences have you guys had with this store? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,132 Posts
Great prices and extremely fast shipping. No complaints. When I know what I want to buy, this is my go-to site.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
X4...

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have used them in the past and have been happy. Low prices and they ship fast. Anyone part of the buyers club for the extra discount?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have used them in the past and have been happy. Low prices and they ship fast. Anyone part of the buyers club for the extra discount?
I'm very happy with them. As a military vet, I get the buyers club free. That's nice of Eders. The discounts have been from over 10% to as low as 4%.

·
Can't wait for September
3,822 Posts
They're a great company. Shipping takes a little longer than bowhunterssuperstore.com, but Eders has some screamin' deals on Bee Stinger stabilizers, Pradator camo, and Stan and Carter releases.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
My experience with them has been the same as others ...... very good! I've purchased items from them and all went well, no problems at all. Good price and fast shipping.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
got b-stinger stabs this summer off EDERS
easy transaction, shipment arrived in 2 days!!!

·
Team #9
8,766 Posts
Got a GREAT price on my Muck Boots thanks to an AT`er who posted about the place and price for the Muck Boots..and the boots just came out this september

·
Registered
921 Posts
I've only ordered from them once & they charged me double for shipping. Contacted them about it & was told they would get back to me. Never heard from them again...

9,026 Posts
Excellent online store! Great prices for sure. A little higher on the shipping costs but still worth it. And, excellent CS. Cheers!
Fred

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I have purchased some releases at very good prices. Took a week to arrive, they use UPS.

·
Registered
243 Posts
What kind of experiences have you guys had with this store? Thanks in advance.
Okay, guess I'll be the voice of opposition. A month or so ago I bought an HHA sight from Eders because it was a pretty decent price. After the purchase I noticed the discount program they offered and joined as a "first responder".

A week or so later I logged in as a member to purchase 3 small items. The total, with shipping and NYS tax, came to $70.30. The cheapest shipping available was via UPS for $13.40. Wow! What I was buying would have fit nicely in a USPS priority box and shipped for $5.80, but that option was not available, .....oh well.

I decided not to pay that much for shipping for such a small order and cancelled it. Out of curiousity I checked the cost for a "non-member" and wouldn't you know it, the cheapest available UPS shipping cost was CHEAPER for non members! ......but, the cost of the item(s) was more money because there was no member discount. So it worked out that member or non member the price was the same.

Really??!! They offer a discounted price and then bump up the shipping cost!!?? Deals or no deals, with business practices like that I won't be buying ANYTHING from Eders, it's a matter of principle. Deceptive, plain and simple and not the way you "honor" military, police, fire and EMS.

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,095 Posts
I've ordered a bunch of stuff from David over the years. Nothing but great service.

One big thing..... When you look at the item it tells you if it is in stock.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts