Archery Talk Forum banner

Editing Video

552 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  huntinhard24/7
I picked up a camera for the 09 Season. What can I do to shrink File size and edit the footage taken? And hints and help would be appreciated.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
756 Posts
Shrink file size? What type of camera are you using? If it is hard drive and HD you still need to capture in full quality, from there you can compress the video. Why do you want to shrink the file size?

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using a Panasonic sdr-h40p. It had the best quality towards being steady while filming on the hand. I do some dog training video's but I wanted to bring it to the stand this up coming season.

I just never really got involved with editing video and stuff. I would like to learn though.

· Registered
128 Posts
Editing

For video editing i use final cut pro. I was talking to Chris Brackett (Arrow Affliction) and that's what he uses too. Very easy importing, editing,and exporting all at a pro quality.

· Registered
862 Posts
How much did you pay for the final cut program. I looked around and it seems really expensive. It looks like it cost right around $650.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.