Archery Talk Forum banner

EDJ's Calls

682 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  EdJ
Here is the link to a thread I jumped in on and said just cause a call looked good didnt mean it sounded good. I had a few guys jump back and defend the call maker so here is the long story short.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1420399&page=1

Ed and I did a few pm's back and forth and Ed 100% agreed just cause they look good does not mean they sound good but said he hand tunes all of his calls before they go out and if they dont sound good they dont go out.

So Ed agreed to make me a call and send it out to see what I thought. Well it got here today and I do have to say it is a VERY VERY nice looking call and it SOUNDS GREAT in the house. Some of you do and some of you dont, know that a call will sound different in the woods then in the house. SO far Eds call as passed the test over the week end I will put it to the real test out in the woods and will report back.

Thanks for the call Ed check will go out tomorrow

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
I ordered a call from Ed and it should/hopefully get here tomorrow. In the famous words of the Jets football player...CAN'T WAIT!!!...........Ed called me when he finished and let me listen to it over the phone and let me tell you it sounded awesome....there are going to be some kansas gobblers killed because of this call!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
6,985 Posts
I have a call ordered from Ed. Will be just like cornfedkiller's. Hoping it will bring in these AZ turkeys.

· Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I had a chance to go out and try the call out in the woods today and it PASSED THE TEST it sounds as good in the woods as it does in the house. Ed you done good my hats off to you. J.T.

· Aim Small, Miss Small
5,622 Posts
Well I had a chance to go out and try the call out in the woods today and it PASSED THE TEST it sounds as good in the woods as it does in the house. Ed you done good my hats off to you. J.T.
Awesome! I have yet to take mine into the woods, but Im glad to hear they passed your test!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.