Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if the two company's are associated. Thanks.

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
I don't no if they are together but Treestand City and Bowhunters Superstore are the same and recommend not buying from them. I did on Ebay got junk had to open a claim and wait to get my money back big hassle.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't no if they are together but Treestand City and Bowhunters Superstore are the same and recommend not buying from them. I did on Ebay got junk had to open a claim and wait to get my money back big hassle.
Thanks, I've had bad dealings with both elders& and Bowhuntersuperstore I will add tree stand city to the list not to give my money to. Bowhuntersuperstore told me if I didn't like the customer service go to cabelas/lancaster/basspro. Elders sent a LH rest when I ordered Rt and charge me a 15.00$ restocking fee + shipping out of my pocket. Had a few choice words for both.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I am banned forever buying from Bowhunterssuperstore on ebay after giving them a bad review for sending the wrong item twice.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I have never had a problem with either one here lately there has been people complaining about both these companys .I have been buying from both for last 5 yrs and no problems.Not everyone is perfect mistakes are made just talk to the owners nicely they will take care of you .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts