Archery Talk Forum banner

Eliminating oder

1000 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  bobbal
I purchased a neoprene case for my range finder and I can't get rid of the smell. I've washed it in scent free detergent, buried it in baking soda to no avail. I also have a pair of rubber boots I bought from the same place that I have the same problem with. I left them out in the weather for two weeks soaked them in scent killer and baking soda. Still stink! Any suggestions?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
19,468 Posts
Yeahhhhh, if they still stink, anything short of burning them wont change it. Better start looking for replacements.

· Registered
735 Posts
Deer drag stinks

I bought a deer drag from cabelas I think it was called Glens deer handle but it stunk like fresh rubber and I left it out ,soaked it in baking soda etc, hasnt worked yet, the only way I can take it into the woods in my pack is to spray it with acorn scent and then double wrap the damn thing in two freezer bags, I think the manufacture has never hunted and expects you to walk back to your jeep three quarters of a mile and get your smelly deer drag handle and walk back to your game! ( matter of fact I think I will call the manufacturer).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.