Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new '09 Z28, RH, Camo, 28" cams.

I put 123 deflection limbs on this bow so it maxes at 67lbs, perfect hunting weight.

This bow is like new as stated and does not have a mark on it.

$565 TYD -lower 48
paypal only

No trades please.
pm me if interested

Don't forget the Elite transferrable warranty!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If only it was like $350 and 27" draw. :mg: After setting up the Synergy I'm on the broke side for a bit.

Craig
I don't want to give it away, lol.
I took my Synergy apart last night. As soon as those limbs get here I will have my new Turkey Thunder.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is what is considered by many to be the best hunting bow Elite has ever made!!

Don't let it pass.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
great deal on a great bow
get on it guys

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be leaving town tomorrow morning for the weekend. I will answer pm's Sunday night when I get back.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I will be leaving town tomorrow morning for the weekend. I will answer pm's Sunday night when I get back.
OK I got it figured out. You give me the bow and $550 and I will pay shipping and cover paypal fees. :mg::zip:

Someone has got to want this great setup!

Craig

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK I got it figured out. You give me the bow and $550 and I will pay shipping and cover paypal fees. :mg::zip:

Someone has got to want this great setup!

Craig
You have a deal!!!! I will use extra special shipping though. It costs about $1000. That is the only way I will ship it. lol

You know you want this bow. You might as well pay up. lol

·
Registered
935 Posts
You have a deal!!!! I will use extra special shipping though. It costs about $1000. That is the only way I will ship it. lol

You know you want this bow. You might as well pay up. lol
Knew that special shipping ouwld come back to bite me. WOuld love one, wish I wouldn't have mised the one that sold for $400 yesterday, it lasted about 15 minutes I believe. Really want to shoot one first, on the other hand I got a link to an AT SynergyXT that I might get as all my parts will work then.

Craig

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Knew that special shipping ouwld come back to bite me. WOuld love one, wish I wouldn't have mised the one that sold for $400 yesterday, it lasted about 15 minutes I believe. Really want to shoot one first, on the other hand I got a link to an AT SynergyXT that I might get as all my parts will work then.

Craig
The '09 Z is smoother than the Syn X but not by much. The Syn X is just hard to beat period. I am trying to decide if I want to leave mine a ninja or have it dipped in Max1.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.