Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ELITE – 2013 Hunter, 28.5 Draw, 60-70 lb….Elite 2 Piece Quiver….Elite Stabilizer…..QAD HDX Rest….Winners Choice D-Loop, Peep, Hats, Owner’s Manual, Window Decal. Bow has been hunted and shot some, I marked the cams and limb poundage screws, with a silver Sharpe’ so I could have some reference marks, plus had a rubber arrow holder on shelf. Nothing major, just so you know. GREAT Bows and Company. For some reason I thought I needed to try a Hoyt Carbon Element (smile). $899.00 TYD, Paypal or USPS Money Order. (if you use paypal, add 3% to price..$27)

·
Marty in Badgerland
5,292 Posts
Wow - what a steal with all the accessories. Shouldn't last long!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Day or two behind, but just got the PM reply's back out there.
Thank You

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just replied to the PM's .................

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me help some of you ...... this bow was purchased in December, it was hunted with 4 times, never been in the rain and in great condition. I'm so anial that I put a dab of antiseize thread compound on all my screws. The only 'marks' are on the cams, a little fine line showing where the limb and cam's were set from the factory, to give me a reference point. Plus I stuck one of the rubber arrow holders on the shelf on the bow, to hold the arrow in place. I took it off, but there is a very faint outline where it was placed. You would have to look hard to evern notice it. The bow has been shot <500 times. If you look at the quiver insert, the little tick marks are imprints where the Swacker Broadhead blade tips touched the rubber. I enjoy my bows but must admit, I do like trying something new to shoot. It has not been abused, it is in great condition and a very good shooting bow. It has a very solid back wall, comfortable valley and graet draw cycle. Plus, ELITE is a very good company and remember, they offer a Transferable Warranty, too.
Thanks Everybody for the PM's.......

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For all the inquiring minds, I just returned your PM's ....... Thanks Guys, and Gals.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
REDUCED ...... $840.00 TYD .......
Lower 48 Only US Postal Money Order or Paypal, but add 3% ($25) or you can use the 'Gift' option.
Thats is for - Bow, Rest, Stabelizer, Quiver, Peep, D-Loop and all the other stuff, too.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
REDUCED = $800.00 TYD USPS Money Order or Paypal 'Gift'

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pm's have been returned ................

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still available $800.00 TYD ...... USPS Money Order or Paypal
Thanks Everybody

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Closing Thread, going to sell Quiver, Stabelizer, Rest and Bow...seperately.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.