Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bow after I sold my DXT since it was the only solocam Elite ever made, but got a binary cam bow by them at the same time. I sent it and the stabilizer out to get dipped in burl wood by Oregon Hydrographics, and had it powdercoated rat rod rust along with the sight. A brand new set of custom cables and string were made for it too. I then waited and waited for it to come back- well by the time I built it all I have become well aquainted with the binary so a solocam feels really different to me so I want to sell this "brand new" set up for way less then what I have in it. The string stopper is a Hydronic. The rest is a QAD Pro HD/LD

what I am selling is the bow Elite AIGIL with the brand new (no more then 20 shots on them) string and cables
Vital Gear Star Trac Sight has fiber optics for the slider referance points too see pics
Apline stabilizer MR2
Qad Pro HD/LD
Hydronic String Stopper
G5 peep
Limbsaver on limbs
set-up on a Hooter Shooter
it is shooting a 409 grain arrow 291 fps 29" 70#. faster then any other solo cam I have seen with this heavy an arrow; my DXT with same arrow was 268 fps
well over $1,300 in package here
btw- the black wrap on the handle is athletic support wrap it comes right off no adheseve self cling
Alpine quiver bracket, and blacklight stay with me
I WANT $670.00 SHIPPED IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR BUDDIES WANT IT. I am pulling this post on Sunday, but shouldn't last that long at this price.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can take all accessories off and do a bare bow thing too, but would rather someone gets all the matching add-ons

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pms answered and price drop
$650 shipped in the 48 cont states

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one of kind yes and it's gotta go............................

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would trade this all set-up as listed for a bare '09 Z28.

·
Complaceny Breeds Failure
4,409 Posts
Is that a dollar in place of the Elite coin?

If you're looking to trade, might want to try looking in the trade section. You might find the Z-28 you're looking for there.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that a dollar in place of the Elite coin?

If you're looking to trade, might want to try looking in the trade section. You might find the Z-28 you're looking for there.

Good luck!
yes it is

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
opened back up $618 shipped paypal
black light, and Alpine quiver bracket stay with me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.