Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
I know alot fo ELite dealers... But the Aigil hasn't been around for 2 years almost... Check out ELite FOrum

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
My dad has a 60# /29 inch draw with black riser and camo limbs that has been shot 50 to 75 times tops. He had major neck surgery and has not been able to use it and had to go to a cross bow. He would get rid of it for a fair price. I have the 70# model and think it is the best bow Elite ever made and one of the best one cams.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I talked to my Dad and with this bow being in A+ shape and how little it hsa been used he thought $475 plus shipping for bare bow and $675 fully loaded with cavalier avalanche fallaway rest, HHA Optimizer sight, Simms stabilizer with the nodes, peep, wrist sling. This bow also has the hush kit and a custom GripWerks Birdseye Maple wood grip along with the factory side plates.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I talked to my Dad and with this bow being in A+ shape and how little it hsa been used he thought $475 plus shipping for bare bow and $675 fully loaded with cavalier avalanche fallaway rest, HHA Optimizer sight, Simms stabilizer with the nodes, peep, wrist sling. This bow also has the hush kit and a custom GripWerks Birdseye Maple wood grip along with the factory side plates.
Thats a great deal....Id say this guy should jump all over this....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Aigil

There is a 60# and a 70# here in Michigan brand new for sale both are camo

Gold Star Archery
989 427-6037

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.