Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a excellent condition 2012 Elite Answer with black riser, and AP camo limbs. It is RH and has a brand new set of BCY 8190 strings and cables on it, tuned by Tim Zimmerman at Taz Archery. They are a solid color kiwi green with kiwi green serving and black center serving. It has 30" mods on it, those are the only ones I have for it. Cams and limb bolts are marked for timing purposes. Bought it brand new right before the 2013 models came out, its been hunted with maybe 6 times. The only mark on it is right beside where the screw goes through the riser to mount the factory quiver on there is a little dimple size of a pin head where the black is gone, don't know if I did it or if it came from factory that way, but I placed just a slight bit of black paint on the mark to conceal it. That is the only mark on the bow period, none on limbcups, cams, limbs, or anywhere else. Bow is a 9.9 out of 10. I did put a bearfoot archery anti torque cable rod on it with the bomar slide attatched, but also have the factory rod and slide, along with the factory strings, cables ( which have been not shot ) that I will ship with bow. This bow has been well taken care of, not abused, dryfired in any way.
No trades or lowball offers, paid $25 for the offset cable rod, and $125.00 for new strings and cables and tune job. I will ship bow to your door for $525.00, and I guarantee the bow is what I say it is, as I have 100% positive feedback. Here are some pics. Money order preferred.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Great guy to deal with...super particular with his equipment

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haaaaaa no I have to keep that, full of catfish!! Sent you a pm with all the info, thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.