Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ON MY ELITE ENERGY THE BOTTOM CAM LEANS SO BAD THAT THE STRING SLIDES OFF.IS ALL THERE BOWS DOING THIS OR IS MINE JUST JUNK.I ASKED THE DEALER I BOUGHT IT FROM AND THEY SAID.SORRY YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A BOWTECH OR A HOYT.HE ALSO SAID YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY THE BEST OUT THERE.I NEED FEEDBACK ON THIS BEFORE I START DRINKING.:cocktail: I EMAILED KEVIN FOR HELP BUT I DON'T THINK HE WILL.

·
Banned
1,426 Posts
You may just be out of luck with the cams you might get new 07 cams but shipping you 06 cams would violate the courts injunction.
good luck

·
Registered
601 Posts
energy

Had 1 problem with mine. The cable at full draw was going around the bottom cam's string stop. The stop post had moved and I was overdrawing. Replaced draw stop were it was supposed to be and no more problems since. Have 4 friends that have had no problems with thiers.

·
Banned
4,365 Posts
Please don't feed the trolls

Attachments

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I just bought the new Elite Archery Energy.After shooting it 20 to 30 times at the pro shop.i took it home.The dealer is a Bowtech dealer and got 1 in and did not like the way it looked like the Old glory.They sold it to me for 375.00 and told me i would have to call the factory for mods.I have been a Hoyt shooter for years and this bow shoots and draws better than the new Trykon.So i sold my 2 trykons today.NOW. Is this bow line going to be around next year.It may look like a bowtech but Parker bows look like mattews and mathews are not doing anything about that.
this was one of your post .you sold 2 trykons because you bought a $375.00 bow ! that their says alot it's self.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
call them see whats up. if you emailed them give them time to reply. and no i dont think its normal. you have to get it fixed no matter what brand it is.it doesnt matter if you paid 1200.for it or 350. its of no use like that and i fill your pain but that dont help ether does it.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Oxford said:
...and so it begins. I hope others are paying attention ;)

ox
I doubt it, Ox. I doubt that they are paying attention.

Well...are you? Is anyone paying attention?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Both my cams lean, but the string doesn't come off. check the draw stop post on the top cam, if your coming to a back wall, and the post is not hard up on the limb, you might be overdrawing.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Were Is Kevin

meanv2 said:
;);) PM Kevin on here. He should fix you up:)
IF KEVIN IS ON HEAR WHY DON'T HE SEND A MESSAGE TO ME.I DON'T BITE.I JUST WANT HIM TO STAND BEHIND HIS BOW AND FIX IT NOW.THERE IS PRIVATE MESSAGES OR AM I WRONG.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Here is a novel concept. Why not give them a call at 1-877-50-ELITE?

They will stand behind their product if you give them an opportunity to.

Geez..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
983 Posts
coelkbowhunter said:
ON MY ELITE ENERGY THE BOTTOM CAM LEANS SO BAD THAT THE STRING SLIDES OFF.IS ALL THERE BOWS DOING THIS OR IS MINE JUST JUNK.I ASKED THE DEALER I BOUGHT IT FROM AND THEY SAID.SORRY YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A BOWTECH OR A HOYT.HE ALSO SAID YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUY THE BEST OUT THERE.I NEED FEEDBACK ON THIS BEFORE I START DRINKING.:cocktail: I EMAILED KEVIN FOR HELP BUT I DON'T THINK HE WILL.
So the dealer won't help with sending the bow to Elite? Who is the dealer?and quit yelling.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.