Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
22,616 Posts
Not your Daddy's GT

maybe not the best pics - but this rig is HOT, signature says it all

special shout to Jon at H2O Imaging, Wes and crew at FuryX for the custom Stage One threads, Jimmy P and his Postens, and Scott and Sons for the great work customizing the Sword for a colored blind bowhunting addict

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet bow!

·
Registered
4,699 Posts

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
8.5 z-28

My hunting buddy "Eli" on the hanger in January. He never complains about the cold weather!!

·
22,616 Posts
hey Juice

what's that on the inside of the upper limb? Looks like initials or something?

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
what's that on the inside of the upper limb? Looks like initials or something?
Heartland Bowhunter sticker. I bought it used off of one of the guys from Heartland Bowhunter TV show. I like the show pretty well, so I just left it on there.

·
22,616 Posts
Sweet

Heartland Bowhunter sticker. I bought it used off of one of the guys from Heartland Bowhunter TV show. I like the show pretty well, so I just left it on there.
that's what I thought it was!!!! GREAT show and SWEET bow.

Joe

where are these Elite shooters - can't still be the best kept secrets - shot a 30 target course this weekend (standard 12, 10, 8, 5 scoring) - scored 338 - why is that important info for this thread - the rig didn't arrive until Thursday - these 08.5 GT's are sweet, passed on the Judge and the Vanquish - both were nice, but not nice enough for me to put the "GOAT" down - in fact - bought two more brand new, for a rainy day:smile:

With this thing finally "tuned-up" - I'm getting the speeds listed in my signature with a 30" draw and only 63.5lbs of draw weight......not the fastest rig on AT, but plenty FAST ENOUGH - just ask him

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Nice buck 12-ringer!!!

Elites are a very sweet shooting bow!!! They just haven't cramd all that money into advertising to become a household name.

·
22,616 Posts
That's

what I am taking about - get those Elites out and SHOW EM OFF'

Joe

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,101 Posts
my GTO

most awesome bow EVER :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those with the Z28 what kinda speeds can I expect from 60" 28.5 and 415 gr? I'm thinking High 260's?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts